Effective from December 1 2020 00:00:00 IST
Welcome to Birost's website registered under the name of karthisoftek pvt ltd. ("karthisoftek", "Company", "we" or "us").
By using Birost products, software-enabled, technical-assessment platform services, or other services ("Birost services"), you agree to the following terms and conditions, and any privacy policies, legal notices, or other applicable policies and guidelines that may be presented to you (collectively these "Polices") regularly.
Please read the following policies carefully. If you do not want to agree to these Polices it is recommended that you do not access the Birost services
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so, which includes but is not limited to the following: consent, contractual necessity (i.e. processing that is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, such as your user agreement with us that allows us to provide you with the Products) and our legitimate interests or the legitimate interest of others (e.g. our users) such as:
- Personalizing, improving or operating our Products and business
- Understanding your needs and interests
- Fulfilling requests you make related to the Products
- Providing you with relevant information
- Complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes with users, enforcing our agreements
- Protecting, investigating and deterring against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized or illegal activity
In the event of the usage of Personal Information based on laws and regulations;
When use of Personal Information is necessary for the protection of life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant individual;
When use of Personal Information is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or to promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the relevant individual; or
When we are required to cooperate with the duties carried out by national government organs, local governments or parties who have been entrusted with the same pursuant to the provisions set forth in laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the relevant individual for the use of their Personal Information would likely hinder the performance of said duties.
Security of your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting the Personal Data you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
However an electionic data transmission cannot gaurentee 100% protect at all time
We recommend that you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Data when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
We collect the following Personal Data about you when you use or otherwise interact with our Products that we may share the information with our clients:
- Name (First name/last name/full name)
- Email ID (both personal and professional)
Country, state, postcode or city of residence
Login name, screen name, nickname, or handle
Postal or other physical address
Date of birth
IP addresses and other information collected passively, as further detailed in the “Passive Collection” section below
We collect and/or process your Personal Data as a part of the following activities related to our Products:
- Use of certain Product features
Generating reports based on information collected from use of our Products
Requesting service and support for our Products and providing such support
- Participating in an online survey
- Participating in discussion groups or forums
- Registering for email subscriptions
The Services send information to the personal computers of Users through their Internet browser in the form of cookies.
The cookies are required to use the Services, such as knowing "whether or not Users have logged in".
Please be aware that the Services provided through our Website may not function correctly if cookies have been disabled in the browser.
Therefore, we ask that Users make their own decision on whether or not to enable or disable cookies.
- We don't use any other cookie to store from Birost side
News feed Policies
Users are prohibited to post others copy righted materials,pornographical content,vulgur words,fake news,hacking,durgs,bleeding,violence,terrorism,hate speech related contents,
Users personal information
We will use Users' Personal Information solely for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services as well as guidance and information in relation thereto;
- To customize Services, information on the Service pages and the distribution of advertising based on the age, occupation, gender, hobbies and preferences, etc. of Users;
- To improve the Services, and for the development of new services, etc.;
- To create statistical data about the Services that are processed in a manner so that individuals cannot be identified.
Revision to this Policies